THE KEY ADVANTAGES OF VIDEO ADVERTISING.
Video Advertising is the process of displaying ads either inside online video content – usually before, during or after a video stream, known as pre-roll, mid-roll and post-roll – or as standalone ads.
A majority of video ads are bought, sold and displayed programmatically using various targeting methods and may also include interactive elements.
Some marketers are caught within the conundrum of trying to make a decision whether to start a video ad campaign – or wondering why they’re already doing it. Put simply, if you’re not using video as a part of your marketing strategy, you’ll be left behind.
Here are 9 reasons why!
1. Your customers are watching more video. The statistics prove that your audience is watching video, which is perhaps the sole benefit you would like to hear:
2. Video ads convert sales. The most important names in online marketplaces, including Amazon and eBay, report that adding a video ad to a product description increases the probabilities of a client buying that item by up to 35%.
3. People share video.
Those that view a video ad and find it interesting or valuable will share it with their followers on social media. In fact, over 700 videos are shared by Twitter users every minute. This phenomenon can increase your video’s exposure exponentially.
4. Video ads act among mobile users. The number of individuals watching videos on mobile devices continues its upward climb. One interesting statistic for companies distributing video is that 88% of short pieces, around 30 seconds, are watched through to the top on mobile. a similar isn’t true for those viewing the ad on a computer.
5. Video is a superb format for informing and educating. Because it incorporates audio and visual elements that appeal to multiple senses, video ads perform also as educational tools. They’re especially effective when used for product demonstrations or in as How-To guides, as viewers can actually see how certain things work or learn a new skill.
6. Search engines love video. The most important search engine companies put a priority on video content when making tweaks to the algorithms that present certain sites higher on the rankings page. Distributing videos via social media, posting them on blogs and embedding them on your website increases the likelihood that your audience will find you when checking out relevant information.
7. A video conveys huge amounts of data during a short time. You’ll say more during a shorter amount of your time on video as compared to text. Video is more engaging to the senses, so it can convey more information by showing and telling at an equivalent time.
8. Video tells your story better than other formats. The emotional impact of video ads is critical. You create a more solid personal relation when you’re storytelling through sight and sound, connecting a viewer’s emotions to your product or service.
9. Analytics are telling. The first video sites, including Facebook and YouTube, include features that enable you to ascertain how your content performs. Knowing the views, shares, likes and social interactions can help you plan future campaigns, which makes your content simpler at reaching your audience.
If these advantages of video advertising don’t motivate you to urge on board, here’s another big reason to do it: Your competition is distributing videos and capturing the eye of your potential customers. Now, you not need to wonder if you must bring video into your marketing fold.