A Franchise is a type of license that grants franchisee access to a franchisor’s proprietary business knowledge, processes, and trademarks.
In exchange for acquiring a franchise, the franchisee usually pays the franchisor an initial start-up fee and annual licensing fees.
What does the franchisor provide?
A franchisor is a person or company that grants the license to a third party for the conducting of business under their brand name. The franchisor owns the overall rights and trademarks of the company and allows franchisees to use these rights and trademarks to do business
Business Format Franchises
In business format Franchise (which are the most common type), a company expands by supplying independent business owners with an established business, including its name and trademark.
The franchiser company generally assists the independent owners considerably in launching and running their businesses. In return, the business owners pay fees and royalties.
In most cases, the franchisee also buys supplies from the franchiser. Fast food restaurants are good examples of this type of franchise. Prominent examples include McDonald’s, Burger King, and Pizza Hut.
With product franchises, manufacturers control how retail stores distribute their products. Through this kind of agreement, manufacturers allow retailers to distribute their products and to use their names and trademarks.
To obtain these rights, store owners must pay fees or buy a minimum amount of products. Tire stores, for example, operate under this kind of franchise agreement.
Benefits for the Franchisor
Franchisors benefit from franchise agreements because they allow companies to expand much more quickly than they could otherwise. A lack of funds and workers can cause a company to grow slowly.
Through franchising, a company invests very little capital or labor because the franchisee supplies both. The parent company experiences rapid growth with little financial risk.
A company can also ensure it has competent and highly motivated owners and managers at each outlet through franchising.
Since the owners are largely responsible for the success of their outlets, they will put in a strong and constant effort to make sure their businesses run smoothly and prosper.
In addition, companies can provide franchising rights to only qualified people.
Other benefits include:
- Franchising allows a business to have an international presence.
- Franchisors can experience economies of scale.
- Franchisors can benefit from growth without worrying about running costs.
- A system that works Training and initial business set-up
- On-going back up and guidance
- Products Process
- Franchisee Process
- Support Process
- All social media Material like:
- PPT, BROCHURES IMAGES, AND VIDEOS OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- The franchisee receives:
- Benefits on a national scale
- The benefits of bulk purchasing and selling
- Administration system
- Advantages of Franchising
Has the services of trained field staff
- Our Franchise can help you expand your market presence without risking your capital.
- Relationship Manager-Our team will provide a relationship manager for the in-between activities, queries related to tech, Marketing, or different fields problems and his duty will be assigned as what help is required by which team to whom they can contact for the solution of the problem
- Technical Support- Through UWO Franchise
Training and Support would be provided by us, with 24x7x365 call center support and on-field support by dedicated technical expertise.
- Our team of highly trained and professional experts will be readily available to be able to do the best work for your company.
- Digital Strategies for Franchise Success
At UWO, we understand that no two business locations are alike – even when they are part of the same company and brand.
That understanding is what drives our strategic approach to franchise digital marketing.
Our in-house digital marketing experts and best-in-class technology combine to increase your company’s brand awareness through platforms like Facebook and most importantly – drive customers into your stores
- If you’re a franchise owner or corporate marketing executive, it’s important to understand the unique opportunities that a customized digital marketing strategy offers to franchise models.
- Whether it’s Local Listings Management, Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), or Franchise Development – our services and skills are exclusively tailored to the franchise experience for both the brand and franchisees.